Boon Energy is currently hiring talented, energetic Wellhead Maintenance Assistants to expand our team of positive thinkers. Wellhead Maintenance Assistants will work on our 8-ton pickers completing Well Servicing and Mechanical Maintenance tasks. This is an exciting opportunity to hire on with an exceptional company… with an outstanding safety record…with lots of room for advancement.
- Crew vehicle will be supplied for travel from Bonnyville to site
- Paid travel
- 14 on and 14 off schedule
- Available work on days off if interested
- Industry leading wages
- Benefits package
- Great people with a great culture
- Work alongside our experienced Wellhead Maintenance Technicians to facilitate a safe and efficient worksite
- Deliver tools and equipment to rig sites
- Use proper and safe loading and unloading procedures
- Organize and assist with all tasks associated with wellhead maintenance
- Operate several specialty hydraulic tools and pneumatic tools
- Understand and identify environmental, health, and safety hazards in the work place
- Participate in safety meetings and embrace associated safety programs
- Successful completion of Boon’s pre-employment process, including drivers abstract, criminal check, drug & alcohol test and physical demands analysis
- Meet bonafide occupational requirements of the job
- Great attitude with a willingness to engage and commit to safety
- Previous oilfield experience specifically in field/wellhead maintenance is an asset
Boon Energy Services is an employer of choice and offers competitive compensation, an empowering work environment and career advancement opportunities. If this sounds like a place you would like to show off your talents, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org advising that you are interested in Camp Work.
NOTE – The form below is not currently working.